2023 Review: SGH Medical Pharma Figures
The year 2023 has been a key period for SGH Medical Pharma, marked by sustained growth, numerous achievements and important milestones reached.
As we turn the page to embark on a promising new year, it’s the perfect time to look back on the successes that have defined the last twelve months.
This is one of the central pillars of our year and our development.
We welcomed 53 new employees to the SGH Medical Pharma team, 93% of them on permanent contracts.
In line with our expansion process, we are making every effort to attract new talent. The acquisition of our new offices in Lyon is one of them.
This performance bears witness to our recruitment drive and the quality of working life we offer our employees.
The year 2023 is drawing to a close for us, with over 1 billion parts produced. Our commitment to quality and automation has enabled us to achieve a high level of production efficiency.
In 2023, we produced at our 3 sites:
- Rovipharm : more than 800 million parts produced for more than 30 presses and more than 180 molds
- Eskiss : over 140 million parts
- Stiplastics : over 500 million parts produced on over 35 presses and over 300 molds.
In 2023, SGH Medical Pharma strengthened its CSR commitment:
- Our Lucie 26 000 certification was renewed. After 18 months of labeling, an audit was carried out, ensuring our compliance with Lucie 26 000 requirements.
- In line with our commitments, 2023 was another year in which we lent our support to the UN Global Compact label.
- We regularly take part in ECOVADIS ratings, to assess our company-wide sustainable development performance on the 7 CSR criteria. In 2023, SGH Medical Pharma won the Ecovadis gold medal in the Medium Size Company category, with a score of 74/100.
- We also took part in the Mobility Challenge organized by the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region. 1st prize winners in the Coup de Coeur category – 1st participation. This challenge rewarded companies for implementing alternative travel solutions for their employees. This responsible approach was highly commended, and helped reinforce our brand image based on sustainability.
Our 2 medical device manufacturing sites are FDA-registered, with certification renewed annually.
Our Stiplastics site also renews its Medical Device Establishment License (MDEL) annually with Health Canada.
For SGH Medical Pharma, 2023 will remain a year of achievements and accomplishments.
We would like to thank our customers, partners and collaborators who have contributed to the success of the past year.
Together, we are ready to meet tomorrow’s challenges and build an even brighter future for SGH Medical Pharma.